Saturday, May 25, 2024

Animated Rosetta Wakeman, "Pvt. Lyons Wakeman," 153rd New York Infantry

 It has been an honor to give women soldiers of the Civil War a voice through my research. And now, I am excited to be able to give them life through AI. This short video highlights the story of Rosetta Wakeman. I wrote the script myself and included some of her own words from her letters. I made the video with Deep Story by My Heritage using the actual photo of her. I didn't like the voice generated from the website, so I extracted it and used another AI voice found on Narakeet. Consequently, the sound and animation are not perfectly synched. But I tried my best. This voice isn't perfect either, and if I find one I like better, I'll redo the video. This will suffice for now.   If you search my blog, you will find multiple posts I have written about her.

Meet Private Lyons Wakeman



No comments:

Post a Comment